Monday, August 13, 2012

Magazine Publications..

Happy Monday everyone. I hope you all had a great weekend. We sure did. :Lots of birthday parties in August for us..so busy, busy, busy. 

I have a few things to show you , that I created MANY months ago for some Australian magazines. I think I am allowed to share them here now so I thought I would!

Both of these appeared in the same magazine I think, and I have used the same photo of my eldest, Maria. 

This one was for a sketch feature...

Lots of beautiful Webster's Pages here together with some Kaiser and Prima flowers. LOVED the older Webster's stuff..I have also used an Imaginarium Designs chipboard clock. Kind of like this look..on white cardboard base! Got to try that more. 




And this layout was to showcase a specific style - romantic. Gosh i really LOVED that My Mind's Eye collection. The hexagons were one of my favourite trends from the last few months. I mixed up some Prima and Kaiser flowers here again as well as some MME stamps and some gauze and gesso. I dabbed a mixture of gesso and paint on my flowers to blend them all in. 


So I hope you are all doing well . Must sit down and finish some DT assignments tonight and so I have to make this quick!

Take care everyone. 

xoxo Nadia

19 comments:

  1. Big congrats on your magazine pub! I absolutely love your both layouts. It's pretty incredible how you can do such different things with the same photo. The first one is very colourful and happy and the second one so feminine and romantic. Both layouts are simply fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Потрясающие работы! Очень красиво!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pages are just GORGEOUS, Nadia!! That first one is my new fav of yours - just love the rich colours and pretty embellies :-). Sorry I haven't visited for ages, I really don't know where time goes these days. Hope you are well
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nadia! These two are really beautiful and the photos are adorable...I am so glad to see you get published as your scrapping is truly inspirational and should be seen by everyone! I hope your week is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These layouts are so so beautiful Nadia! Very inspirational, I especially love the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both just GORGEOUS!! Congrats on the publications- very well deserved!!! Your daughter is just so beautiful- you are one lucky mama!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are so gorgeous! Amazing details and great style. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Congrats on the publications!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Both are just gorgeous! Big congrats tyo you on the publication!!!! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY, I saw these gorgeous pieces of work in the magazine - totally worthy of publication - love them both :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Congrats on the publications!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes i saw them! Congrats i love all the teal in the first one and love how you have used MME in the second. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so gorgeous! Congrats on the publication!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful pages Nadia! Congrats on the publications!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats~ beautiful work pays off! I like both entries!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nadia μου χρόνια πολλά για το Μαράκι σου, να το χαίρεσαι, να είναι γερή, καλότυχη και πάντα χαρούμενη!!!!! Μου έχετε λείψει πάρα πολύ και οι δημιουργίες σου επίσης!!! Όπως πάντα εξαιρετικές οι συνθέσεις σου, δεν χορταίνω να τις θαυμάζω! Εγώ τώρα ετοιμάστηκα και φεύγω για το μοναστήρι – αγρυπνία ως τις 2 τα ξημερώματα! Η μαμά μου είναι μια χαρά μετά την θεραπεία– δόξα τω Θεώ!!!!
    Πολλά πολλά φιλάκια

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nadia...I just dont get enough time to go bloggin but when I do I ALWAYS pop into yours and am ALWAYS inspired by your craetivity and YOU !!! Thankyou so much for always sharing XX

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hmm it loοkѕ liκе your ѕite atе my firѕt comment
    (it was super long) ѕо I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thοroughly enjοуing your blog.
    ӏ as ωеll аm an aspіring blοg blogger but Ι'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips for newbie blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate
    it.
    Feel free to surf my webpage ... info on gw2 hacks

    ReplyDelete
  19. I absolutely love this layout Nadia. Every time I see it I stop to admire it again. So perfectly feminine and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!